That’s how I found this bacon wrapped chicken bites recipe on the Walmart.com KRAFT Hub. As soon as I saw them, I knew they were exactly what I was looking for (hello bacon). They were an instant hit. Everyone raved about them and I can’t wait to make them again for the big game in a few weeks.
- 3 tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 2 tbsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast ( 6oz.), cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 oz. CRACKER BARREL Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Check out all the great KRAFT recipes at the Walmart.com KRAFT Hub and make every day delicious with KRAFT. Which would you love to try first?