This is a sponsored post.
Take breakfast to the next level with this delicious Caramelized Peach French Toast recipe.
Every Mother’s Day I host a brunch at my house for the special women in my life. It’s a time for all of us to get together and relax and just enjoy the day together. No pressure to go anywhere, no pressure to do anything. We just get to sit around and enjoy each other’s company. This year Mother’s Day is really sneaking up on me so this past weekend, I sat down to finalize my plans for the day including my menu. I wanted to make something delicious but on the simple side because it is Mother’s Day after all and I want to enjoy the day too. I settled on this Caramelized Peach French Toast. The last time I made this recipe was probably a few years ago. I quickly forgot just how good it was when I made it again this past weekend for the family.
Judging by my family’s reaction of drawn out Mmmmm’s and yummmmmm’s, I think I made the right choice.
It’s such a decadent breakfast that’s perfect for a Mother’s Day Brunch or breakfast any day of the year for that matter. There’s no need to save all this deliciousness for special occasions.
Although it does make them all that more special. The french toast is topped with caramelized peaches and homemade whipped cream for the perfect amount of sweetness in every bite. There’s no need for syrup or any other toppings unless you want more. That’s totally up to you.
One bite and you’ll see why this is such a rich, delicious choice to show mom just how much you love her.
Even though this dish tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen, it’s another one of my 30 minute meal favorites.
From start to finish, this meal is ready no time flat and your family or guests will think you spend all morning cooking up this yummy treat.
No breakfast is complete without a delicious drink, so I paired it with a glass of Orange Peach Juice. To really highlight the peach flavor in the french toast.
Using Simply Orange Juice and Simple Peach Juices from Whole Foods, I mixed equal parts orange juice and peach juice for the perfect drink. You could even add a splash of lemon-lime soda or sparkling water for a little kick.
Each glass of never-from-concentrate juice is free from preservatives, colors and artificial flavors. They taste so refreshing and delicious because nature is the most important part of the Simply Orange story.
Simply juices are 100% fruit juices and never froze, sweetened or concentrated so the taste is all YUM!
I’ll decorate each glass with a sliced peach for garnish for the perfect drink to pair with this Caramelized Peach French Toast.
- 2-3 peaches peeled & sliced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
- 6 pieces of bread
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Peel peaches and slice.
- In a small bowl combine peaches, a dash of sale and ¼ tsp. cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small pan, melt 3 tbsp. of butter and brown sugar
- Once sugar is melted, add peaches and cook 5-7 minutes until caramelized
- TO MAKE HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
- In a large bowl combine heavy whipping cream, 1 tbsp. vanilla and 2 tbsp. confectioners sugar and beat on high 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, 1 tbsp. vanilla and milk and whisk together.
- Melt 3 tbsp. butter in large frying pan or griddle
- Dip bread into egg mixture and cooking 4-5 minutes on each side (or until cooked and browned)
- Flip and cook other side
- Remove from pan and top with caramelized peaches and a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy