I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
The last month or so has been a whirlwind. With two trips under our belts in February alone, we’ve only been home for a few days at a time before heading out onto our next journey. In the days leading up to our epic Disney trip, I was sent a box of Green Chef, a USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service to try out. It came at the perfect time. We were getting ready to head out on vacation in a few days and I didn’t want to do a full grocery order and have food go bad. With Green Chef, I was sent everything I needed to create two delicious, organic dinners and it couldn’t have been easier.
Here are some of the 2-person plan options:
- Omnivore: Crave variety? This diverse, exible menu has meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Carnivore: Meat and seafood lovers, dig in. Every dinner includes a land or sea protein plus veggies.
- Gluten-Free: Always gluten-free and avor-full, with meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Vegetarian: More than just salads, every dinner makes veggies the star in unique, delicious ways.
- Paleo: Eat like an epicurean caveman. This paleo menu is rich in fresh produce and proteins.
- Vegan: Plant-based just got better. An innovative menu with natural, specialty ingredients.
Family Plan (2 dinners a week for a family of 4) is available in the Omnivore or Carnivore
SAVE $50 OFF YOUR FIRST BOX
Ready to try Green Chef for yourself? You won’t be disappointed! CLICK HERE and save $50 off your first box!!
Connect with Green Chef online to see their latest products and special offers!