This is a sponsored post for Now That’s What I Call Music.
What gets you through a long day? For me, it’s listening to music. Music is a proven mood booster. Nothing puts me in a good mood quicker than listening to my favorite songs. When I have deadlines to meet with work or just need some time to myself, I grab my headphones and put on my favorite tunes and have a mini jam session right in my office. Sometimes, I’ll get up and even dance around. That counts as cardio, right? RIGHT?!
I count it as cardio. In fact, I cannot work out without music. It motivates me to keep moving and power through those workouts. Even when I’m ready to give up.
My song of late has been Despacito. That song just brings out the dance in me. Wherever I am, no matter what I’m going, I’ll break out singing and maybe even dance. FUN FACT: If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to embarrass your teenage son, start dancing with your toddler in the middle of a store. It’s a pretty funny experience.
When I was younger mixtapes were my jam. Remember them? I do like it was yesterday. All my favorite songs on one tape that literally went everywhere with me. In my mom’s car. To my BFF’s sleepover. Everywhere. Over the years the way we listen to our music may have changed a lot, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our love of music.
Now That’s What I Call Music knows a thing or two a music and they’re still packing the biggest and latest hits to into perfectly poppy compilations.
The NOW brand has sold 100 million records and has had a record 19 #1 albums. Now 64 is the latest release, featuring 22 of today’s most popular songs and is available everywhere starting November 3rd. Think of them as a mixtape in a time capsule of what’s cool RIGHT NOW.
It’s not just Britney and Mariah anymore! There’s a whole new generation of pop stars dominating the airwaves.
Now 64 helps you stay “in-the-know” on who’s hot in the music scene. In case you don’t know already and keeps you jamming to their latest tunes.
What makes the Now 64 album a perfect playlist of songs?
Now 64 is great for the entire family too. Whether you’re looking for great kids’ music or something even the teens will tolerate, Now 64 is edited to be family-friendly AND parent-friendly. We can listen to it in the car on our road trips and not worry about if it’s family friendly
Listen for yourself some of the musical talents you’ll hear on Now 64.
NOW 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
What’s the one song that will make you stop what you’re doing and dance?