It’s official, The Mirage, Sahara Sam’s newest expansion is finally opened and we were invited to check it out at the grand opening yesterday before it opened to the public. The Mirage is the new 10,oo0 square foot addition to the existing water park. It’s features a family leisure pool and two addition water slides for more family fun. It officially opens to the public today, May 27th to kick off Memorial Day Weekend. This weekend also marks the opening of the Beach Club area as well.
The new leisure pool is a great way for families to sit back and enjoy a less action packed pool area. The current existing pool inside Sahara Sam’s has a basketball court in the center that gets plenty of action so this new pool is a great place for families with younger kids or those who may want a more relaxing pool experience to just splash around and have some fun.
At a little over 3 feet deep it’s the perfect place to cool off on a hot day and splash around. As you can see, my little one loves the water and always has so much fun at Sahara Sam’s.
The new pool area is huge with plenty of space to play. There are even two new slides in The Mirage.
WHY SAHARA SAM’S IS A MUST VISIT THIS SUMMER
- FREE Parking. That’s right there’s no extra charge to park when you visit Sahara Sam’s. I love that.
- Plenty of outdoor fun at The Beach Club – the outdoor swimming area
- Kiddie Pool & splash area for the little ones
- Indoor fun on rainy days. With The Mirage now open, there’s plenty of fun to be had if it starts to rain.
- Great food. We had a chance to sample of the food options and everything was good
- Indoor arcade. Kids will love the nice sized indoor arcade
As you can tell we both had a great time and loved the new expansion. I can’t wait to go back and check out The Beach Club area. On a beautiful summer day, I’m sure that’s the place to be to cool off.
Both of my kids have a blast at the splash area.Between the water slides for the little ones and the bigger kids and this giant bucket of water that tips on you every few minutes, it’s pretty hard to get them to go anywhere else.
Be sure to visit SaharaSams.com to see all the fun things that await you on your next visit!
Disclosure: We were invited to Sahara Sam’s for the grand opening of The Mirage. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.