This delicious Chimichurri Salmon is a quick dinner any night of the week. It’s ready in about 30 minutes and full of amazing flavor.
Save this post if you’re all for quick and easy dinners that taste amazing! These Grilled Chimichurri Salmon Foil Packs are a simple, delicious dinner that packs amazing flavor in every bit. But the best part? The foil pack dinners make clean up a breeze!
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE CHIMICHURRI SALMON
This is another one of of favorite 30 minute recipes. Quick, delicious and hardly any clean up! So let’s get our supplies and ingredients together. You’ll need:
- aluminum foil
- fresh sockeye salmon
- fresh chimichurri (Click here for my delicious homemade recipe)
- extra virgin olive oil
TRY THESE FOIL PACK RECIPES
Foil pack recipes have to be one of the easiest ways to cook. There’e hardly any clean up. Just put your ingredients in the middle of a piece of aluminum foil, wrap it up and grill them or cook them in the oven.
Try these if your craving an easy but delicious dinner ready in under 30 minutes.
- Grilled Shrimp & Sausage Foil Packs
During the warm weather months, I only cook these on the grill. Don’t worry if you’ve found this recipe in the cooler months, you can easily make them in your oven. Just pop ’em on a sheet pan and bake them!
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHIMICHURRI SAUCE FOR THE SALMON
I love making fresh Chimichurri sauce for recipes just like this one. This sauce is amazing straight from the jar (trust me, I eat it by the spoonful) and on so many recipes.
I’ve used it to top spicy grilled chicken, on top of burgers and this salmon recipe. I don’t know what it wouldn’t be good on to be honest.
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED CHIMICHURRI SALMON PACKS
Ok, enough talk. Let’s get cooking and make this mouthwatering salmon recipe.
This delicious Chimichurri Salmon is a quick dinner any night of the week. It's ready in about 30 minutes and full of amazing flavor in every bite. Best part? Minimal clean up, Give it a try today.
- 1 filet of sockeye salmon cut into four pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt (I only use Redmond's Real Salt)
- 2 lemons, cut or sliced
- Homemade Chimichurri Sauce (grab the recipe on the blog) or store bought if you're in a pinch
- Aluminum foil cut into sheets
- FOR CHIMICH:URRI SAUCE;
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 5-6 cloves of fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Rip 4 pieces of foil approx. 12inx12in. You want enough room for your salmon, any vegetables your may include and anything else you might want to add and room to fold the edges over.
- Cut your salmon filet into 4-6 pieces
- Place each piece onto the foil and drizzle each one with olive oil and a little salt.
- To make the chimichurri sauce combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. I usually make my chimichurri the day before I'm going to make this recipe so the flavors and combine nicely in the fridge before I use it.
- Spoon chimichurri sauce over the salmon.
- Fold edges of foil around salmon to form a pocket.
- Place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges
These foil packs pair perfecly with asparagus so feel free to add some to each pack before cooking.
GRILLING THIS WEEKEND? TRY THESE DELICIOUS RECIPES ON THE GRILL
- Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Peach Burrata Salad
- Spicy Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce
- Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Shrimp & Sausage Foil Packs
- Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
- Pesto Mozzarella Stuffed Burger
- Grilled Peach Burger
OTHER SEAFOOD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
If you make this recipe, share it on social media with the hashtag #anewdawnnrecipes so I can see it.
Happy Eating !