All opinions are mine alone. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Louis Kemp. #CrabDelightfulHoliday #CollectiveBias
I took my favorite crab cake recipes and just made it bite-sized making these the perfect appetizer for entertaining. The smaller pieces are still full of flavor and will have everyone coming back for more.
Plus, did I mention how easy they are to make? I used a mini cupcake pan but you could always roll them and bake them on a cookie sheet too if you don’t have a mini cupcake pan.
I lined the cupcake pan with a non-stick cooking spray and coated the sides with unseasoned panko breadcrumbs for a little crunch.
In a pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/4 of chopped green onions. Once the butter is melted and the onions have cooked a minute or two, set aside.
In a large bowl, I mixed one pack of Louis Kemp® Crab Delights® Flake Style, garlic, panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, green onions, butter and green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Gently stir to combine all the ingredients. Crab Delights are made with premium Wild Alaskan Pollock fillets and are gluten-free. They’re naturally low in calories and cholesterol. Alaskan Pollack is the most abundant certified sustainable fish species and is a great source of protein
Scoop 1 teaspoon full into each cupcake cavity.
Bake in a 375-degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until they are nice and brown.
Serve them with the Sriracha Aioli.
Crab Poppers with Sriracha Aioli - The Perfect Holiday Appetizer
- 1 8 oz. pack Louis Kemp® Crab Delights® Flake Style
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup unseasoned panko breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup for coating the pan
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Zest <g class="gr_ gr_93 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Grammar multiReplace" id="93" data-gr-id="93">from</g> one lemon
- SRIRACHA AIOLI
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- In a small pan combine butter and green onion cook 2-3 minutes until butter is melted
- In a large bowl combine Crab Delights, garlic, egg, panko breadcrumbs, parsley, butter and onion, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir gently to combine
- Spray a mini cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray and coat with remaining breadcrumbs
- Spoon 1 spoonful of crab mixture into each pan cavity
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through and crab poppers are a nice golden brown
- SRIRACHA AIOLI
- Mix mayo, garlic and sriracha sauce in a bowl until combined