Ready in under 30 minutes, this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta is a delicious dinner everyone will love.
If you follow me over on Instagram, you may have seen this dinner being created on my stories a few days ago. It was one of those spur of the moment dinners where I kind of threw a bunch of stuff together and the end result was ah-mazing. I had a ton of messages asking me for the recipe and telling me how good it looked so I knew I needed to make it again for the blog where I could actually take some pictures and write down what I did. Y’all this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta is one dinner you definitely need to make asap!
It’s another recipe that’s ready in under 30 minutes so you can whip up a delicious dinner in a jiffy that only looks like you spend hours in the kitchen.
Truthfully, I made this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta because I was craving a rich, creamy and cheesy pasta dish and was thisclose to heading out to our local Italian restaurants to get take out.
But I had a pack of chicken that I needed to use up and I didn’t want it to go to waste so I headed into my kitchen and grabbed a few things from the fridge. The garlic, the parmesan cheese, chicken and a container of heavy whipping cream I had on hand for a dessert recipe I was planning to make but ended up being better in this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta.
I seasoned and cooked the chicken and got to work on the rest.
Once the chicken was done, I removed it from the pan and added in the cream, garlic, some chopped tomatoes and some fresh spinach.
I’m not a big vegetable eater but I do love spinach so I incorporate it into a lot of recipes.
After cooking for a few minutes, I added in the parmesan cheese, cooked pasta and returned the chicken to the pan to let everything cook together for a few more minutes.
Once it was done, I removed it from the heat to allow the sauce to thicken a few more minutes and it was time to eat.
Every bite was mouthwatering. It was seriously one of the best dinners I’ve ever made with everyone in my family going back for seconds.
Give this recipe a try and come back and tell me what you thought!
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
When the craving for a rich and creamy dinner hits, this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken will hit the spot!
- 1 box of ziti pasta
- 1 lb of thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 container of heavy whipping cream (2 cups)
- 6-8 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of grape or cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
- In a pan cook pasta to package directions
- Season chicken breast slices with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Drizzle pan with olive oil and cook chicken breasts 4-5 minutes on each side or until done
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from pan and set aside
- In the same pan, add heavy whipping cream, tomato sauce, and garlic and stir to combine
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then add in spinach leaves. Stir
- Add in parmesan cheese and stir top combine
- Once pasta is cooked drain and to sauce along with the cooked chicken
- Stir to coat the pasta and chicken.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes and remove from heat to let sauce thicken.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.
Meaty Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe - A Family Favorite
Sunday 19th of April 2020
[…] has turned into weekly lessons on cooking and having fun. He loves helping me cook some of our family favorites and he learns a lot during the process. One of our favorite recipes to make are these delicious […]
Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe - A New Dawnn
Saturday 18th of April 2020
[…] CREAMY TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN […]
Friday 3rd of January 2020
How much whipping cream in mL?
Friday 3rd of January 2020
I used a one pint container which is approximately 2 cups or 500 ml. Let me know if you have any other questions and how you like it! I hope you enjoy it!!
Tuesday 20th of August 2019
When do you add the grape tomatoes?