This post is in partnership with FERDINAND. All opinions are my own.
Did you know yesterday is National Plant a Flower Day? Don’t worry, I didn’t either until my friends at FERDINAND sent us this adorable package to celebrate. So of course I used it as an opportunity for a fun afternoon with the kids. After lunch, we read The Story of Ferdinand before we watched the movie. If you haven’t had a chance to see it yet, this is definitely one you’ll want to add to your collection. It was such a cute movie and the kids loved it. FERDINAND is available on Blu-ray and DVD today and available Digitally via Movies Anywhere!
Evie couldn’t wait to open her new garden kit. So we got to work planting. If you’re like me and you’ve over this cold and snowy weather, then the idea of planting some Spring flowers is actually just what you need.
With a little help from her big brother, she planted her first flowers of the season and hopefully in a few weeks we’ll be enjoying these beauties outside in the warmer weather.
Until then, we’ll make the most of these cold day by curling up on the couch with our favorite blanket and a copy of The Story of Ferdinand to read and the FERDINAND dvd to watch!
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
- “Ferdinand’s Guide to Healthy Living” with John Cena
- “A Goat’s Guide to Life”
- “Ferdinand’s Team Supreme”
- “Spain Through Ferdinand’s Eyes”
- “Confessions of a Bull – loving Horse”
- “Creating the Land of Ferdinand”
- “Anatomy of a Scene: The Bull Run”
- “Learn to Dance with Ferdinand”
- “Ferdinand’s Do-It-Yourself Flower Garden”
- “Creating a Remarka-Bull Song”