Tempt your tastebuds with this mouthwatering viral Feta Pasta recipe!
If you’re on TikTok or Instagram, chances are you’ve seen that viral feta pasta making the rounds. In the off chance you’re not on social media often don’t fret, I’m bringing you the recipe right here! I first saw it about a week or so ago. It claimed that it was “so good stores in Finland sold out of Feta cheese”. It did look pretty yummy and I knew I had to try it.
Funny thing was stores around here were selling out. In fact, I had to trek to three different stores just to find any feta cheese in stock!
If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember me making it for dinner Saturday night. I couldn’t wait to try it even though the pictures weren’t worth posting on the blog. One bite and I knew this recipe definitely lived up to the hype!
The flavors meshed together perfectly leaving you with the perfect amount of mouthwatering flavor in every bite.
It was so good that I need I had to make it again and create it for the blog.
So first thing I did today was track down more feta cheese and made it for lunch!
Everything about this recipe was drool worth.
While it feels like a special occasion dish I honestly I see myself making it frequently.
HOW TO MAKE THAT VIRAL FETA PASTA RECIPE
This viral Tomato & Feta Pasta recipe lives up to the hype! It's a creamy, delicious masterpiece.
- 1 brick of Feta Cheese
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Fresh basil
- 1 package of your favorite pasta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add tomatoes to a baking dish
- Pour olive oil over top of tomatoes and stir to coat
- Place feta cheese in center of pan
- Drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle red pepper flakes and oregano on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Cook pasta
- Once done drain pasta and set aside
- Remove feta and tomatoes once done and add in large handle of basil (chopped) and crushed garlic
- Stir to combine
- Add pasta and stir to coat
- Serve immediately
If you make this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag me @anewdawnn! I’d love to hear what you think!