Finding Dory Cereal Bars
- 4 cups Finding Dory Cereal
- 1 cup of Finding Dory Marshmallows separated
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Separate about 1/2 cup of marshmallows form the cereal and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add in marshmallows. Stir until melted
- Once marshmallows are melted, stir in cereal. Mix until coated.
- Press cereal into wax paper lined baking dish. Spray paper with a non-stick cooking spray to make removal easier.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours
- Drizzle with blue icing (if desired) and top with extra marshmallows.
- Cut into bars and serve.