This post, Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs, is in partnership with al fresco all natural Chicken Sausage.
One bite of these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs will leave you craving for more. Delicious and full of flavor, they’re a delicious dinner any day of the week.
During the warmer months, I love to cook on the grill. Anytime I can give my oven a break on a hot day I’m all for it. I also love a good kabob recipe. Meat, seafood, the possibilities are endless and I cannot get enough. Plus they’re really simple to put together and cook up pretty quick making them a great dinner option on busy nights. These Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs are no exception. They’re ready in under thirty minutes and they taste amazing. Just one bite and you’ll be hooked. Take these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs to your next BBQ and everyone will be begging for the recipe.
Lately I’ve been hooked on chicken sausage. It’s a delicious alternative to pork sausage and it tastes amazing. I’ve been a fan of al fresco Chicken Sausage since I first tried it and with 70% less fat than pork sausage, what’s not to love!
For these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs, I used the al fresco Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage. The al fresco all natural chicken sausages are made with lean skinless chicken meat and only the finest herbs and spices. They have no preservatives, added MSG or artificiality ingredients.
They’re minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients and are gluten free. They’re fully cooked so the cooking time on these is short just 6-9 minutes on each side.
They’re perfect in these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs and the quick cook time makes for a easy recipe even on your busiest day.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner or picnic showstopper, then this is your recipe.
The al fresco chicken sausages are already full of flavor but when you combine that with this simple marinade the flavor combination will have your tastes bud screaming for more.
They’re great alone or served over a bed of rice like I did here. Reserve some of the marinade to drizzle over the Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs and rice once they’re cooked.
We’ve had a lot of rain the last few days keeping me from my nightly grilling but this recipe can be cooked on an indoor grill, a grill pan on the stove or even in the oven.
Wherever you decide to cook them, these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs will quickly become a recipe on your regular dinner rotation. Sweet, a little spicy and all together amazing.
- FOR MARINADE
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ pineapple juice
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- FOR GRILLED HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE KABOBS
- 1 pack al fresco Chicken Sausage (chopped)
- 1 green pepper chopped into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper chopped into chunks
- 1 pineapple chopped into chunks
- 1 red onion chopped into chunks
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- On a skewer layer chicken sausage, pineapple, peppers and onions and set aside.
- In a bowl combine garlic, BBQ sauce, pineapple jucie and brown sugar and whisk together
- Reserve ¼ cup of marinade
- Brush marinade over all sides of Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs and place on grill
- Cook 6-7 minutes on each side
- Serve over rice (optional) and drizzle with more of the reserved marinade