Craving a delicious dinner in under 20 minutes? Look no further than this mouthwatering Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs. It’s a family favorite!
Busy days call for simple yet amazingly delicious recipes. Whenever possibly during the warmer months, we’re usually cooking on the grill. For this recipe, I took one of my most popular recipes on the blog, Honey Garlic Chicken and used it as the inspiration for these Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken Kabobs.
This easy honey garlic chicken breast recipe uses practically the same ingredients, the same diced chicken but this time it’s grilled to perfection.
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU GRILL CHICKEN KABOBS FOR?
It should take you about 8-10 minutes or so to cook these honey garlic chicken kabobs. Chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Be sure to flip them a few times to make sure all sides are cooked.
DO I HAVE TO COOK THEM ON THE HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN KABOBS ON THE GRILL.’
If you prefer to cook them in the oven, that will work fine too. You’ll want to cook them for 12-15 minutes in a 450 degree oven and until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
DO I HAVE TO USE DICED CHICKEN BREAST?
No, not at all. I think this honey garlic chicken kabob marinade would be delicious over grilled chicken wings, grilled chicken breast and more.
I used the diced chicken breast for this recipe because it cooks quick and I had to take the dogs to an appointment and wanted to eat before we went.
Make sure you’re following the blog for updates because I’ll definitely be making honey garlic grilled chicken wings and a honey garlic grilled chicken breast recipe in the coming weeks for you guys.
OTHER CHICKEN RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
These grilled honey garlic chicken kabobs are based off of my uber popular Honey Garlic Chicken recipe which you can find below. But I’ve also included some of my other popular chicken recipes, most of which are ready in under 30 minutes.
These are the recipes that you want to save or visit frequently as they are quick, delicious meals that the whole family will enjoy.
- HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
- GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS
- CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN PASTA
- TOMATO FETA CHICKEN DIP
- LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN & POTATOES
- HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SKILLET TACOS
- CHEESY CHICKEN FAJITA PASTA
These recipes make cooking at home easier than getting take out and taste so much better.
LOOKING FOR MORE GRILLING RECIPES?
If you’re looking for some amazing recipes to make on the grill try some of these favorites.
- Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Shrimp & Sausage Foil Packs
- Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN KABOBS?
Before we get cooking, lets gather our supplies. You’re going to need:
- Metal skewers. If you use wood one, make sure to soak them in water for a few hours so they don’t burn
- 2 lemons
- 1 lb. of chicken breast (about 3 large breasts)
- fresh parsley
- fresh garlic
- dried basil
- olive oil
Once you have everything ready, start by prepping the chicken. Cut the breasts into 1-in cubes. Chop your parsley and garlic and juice your lemon.
I find it’s so much easier before starting a recipe to have everything ready so you don’t have to stop and prep in between.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN KABOBS
Craving a delicious dinner in under 20 minutes? Look no further than these mouthwatering Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs. It’s a family favorite!
- 1 lb. package of chicken breasts (about 3 breast cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of chopped, fresh parsley
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- In a bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil,chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley adn honey. Stir to combine.
- Pour marinade over cubed chicken and let sit for at least 10 minutes but up to 30 minutes in fridge
- Remove from fridge and place chicken on the skewers. It should be enough to make about 4 depending on how big the chicken breasts are.
- Pour any remaining marinade over the top
- Turn grill on and set at medium heat.
- Once grill is heated, place kabobs on grill and cook for about 8 minutes continually flipping to cook al sides.
- Keep a close eye and be careful not to burn the chicken
- The chicken kabobs are done once the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
if you're making for a larger crowd or just want more that 4, double the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 36g