Enjoy a delicious one-pan dinner ready in about 30 minutes with this delicious Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes skillet recipe.
I’m excited to be partnering with Tasteful Selections® to bring you simple, flavorful dishes that’ll have you spending less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the moments.
I love to cook. I really do but I do have a few requirements before spending time in the kitchen. First, my kitchen needs to be organized at all times. I can’t spend time looking for things I need to create a recipe. Second, I don’t want to spend all day cooking. So recipes that can be made in around 30 minutes are the way to my heart. And this recipe? This Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet recipe is one of those recipes.
Full of flavor thanks to the buttery lemon garlic sauce and hearty with the addition of chicken and potatoes. This is one dish that your family will be begging you to make again.
In fact, I didn’t hear a peep out of my kids while they were eating. They couldn’t get enough.
Tasteful Selections® sent me some of their delicious potatoes and I couldn’t wait to get started whipping up some deliciousness.
For their limited edition American Blend potatoes, I knew this would be the perfect recipe.
Each bag of Tasteful Selections® American Blend potatoes mix sweet and nutty flavors to compliment just about any recipe. Plus the red, white and blue potatoes give a delicious flavor and beautiful color to any dish.
This Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes skillet recipe is one of those you can whip up on night you really don’t feel like cooking or when you want a special dinner.
It can go either way. And the taste? Prepare to have your taste buds rocked.
It really is that good. And it’s simple.
No fancy ingredients here. Just things you probably already have on hand in your kitchen.
HOW TO MAKE THIS LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN AND POTATOES SKILLET RECIPE
All you need for this delicious recipe is some chicken, potatoes, lemon, butter, garlic (the more the merrier), parsley and olive oil.
Simple ingredients that not only pair perfectly together but taste amazing when they are.
Prepare to have your tastebuds go wild with this Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet recipe. Ready in about 30 minutes, it's an easy meal any night of the week.
- 1 lb. chicken breast - 4 pieces
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 5-6 cloves of garlic - crushed or chopped
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 lemons
- 1 bag of Tasteful Selections® American Blend Potatoes (about 25 bite-size potatoes)
- Salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste
- Cut each potato into quarter sized pieces or smaller
- In your pan or skillet, melt butter and 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Once butter is melted, add potatoes and cook 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix the zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tbsp. of juice), parsley, garlic and 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Remove potatoes and place chicken in pan. Cook about 3 minutes on each side
- Cut second lemon into slices
- Reduce heat to low and add potatoes back to the pan and pour sauce over chicken and potatoes
- Stir gently to coat
- Top with lemon slices
- Cover and cook until potatoes are soft and easily pierce with a fork and chicken is done, about 10 minutes
- Top with more fresh parsley if desired and pan juice.
Cooking times may vary. Adjust cooking times per your stove.
Because when you have an organized kitchen, it’s easier to focus on creating delicious meals like this Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet recipe.
You could WIN an amazing kit full of essentials to help you get and stay organized! GOOD LUCK!