I’m a big believer in gifting experiences in lieu of too many physical presents like toys and stuff that might only get played with a time or two. It’s no secret we love to travel and do things together as a family and this year, my kids are getting a few experiences as gifts this year. One of our favorite trips this year was to Morey’s Piers in Wildwoods, New Jersey. The kids have been begging to go back and still talk about this trip all the time. They had that much fun. So I was thrilled to learn more about their annual holiday sale.
From now through January 5, 2018 the sale features a new gift option and savings of up to 45% for a season of wild rides and water park admission.
- New for the 2018 season, the Pier Wristband 10 Pack includes 10 individual all day pier passes for $390, saving Holiday Sale shoppers $160. The Wild Water Park 10 Pack includes 10 individual all day water park passes for $245, a savings of $205.
- The classic seaside attraction’s signature Wild Pass offers unlimited summer fun for $260, a savings of $90 from the retail value of $350. The Wild Pass consists of one ride wristband per day valid for rides on all three piers and all day access to both beachfront water parks: Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club and Raging Waters Water Park.
- During the Holiday Sale the Wild Pass for children under 42” tall is priced at $190 (savings of $105) and the Wild Pass for adults over 25 years old is $210 (savings of $100). Both passes offer the same privileges as the season pass. EZ Pay allows holiday shoppers to purchase the Wild Pass options in five easy installments. A $7 processing fee per pass applies. The 65+ Wild Pass invites grandparents to get in on the thrills and stay forever young, providing those 65 and older the same benefits of the Wild Pass for $50.
- The Wild Water Park Pass, a season pass for water park admission only, is priced at $115 (regularly $175). The Wild Water Park Pass is good for one all-day water park wristband per day.
These are great prices and who wouldn’t love to wake up with a gift of fun at Morey’s Piers under the tree.
Gift givers will also find an array of thoughtful stocking stuffers, such as:
- Breakfast in the Sky: a gift certificate available for Morey’s exclusive dining experience on top of the Giant Wheel. A two-person breakfast is $100. A four-person breakfast is $190 and purchasers receive a bonus $20 food and beverage credit.
- Winter Holiday Ticket Card: Features 75 ride tickets plus a booklet of valuable coupons such as discounts on water park admissions, games, extreme rides and more for $40.
- Tram Car Ticket Book: Includes 25 one-way rides on the tram for $40.
- Gift Cards ($25, $50, $100): Can be applied towards any purchase at Morey’s Piers’ ticket booths, guest services, food and beverage outlets, Ocean Oasis and Raging Waters water parks and/or retail stores. A $100 gift card purchase includes a $10 bonus food and beverage credit. Instant delivery e-gifts with a personal message are also available.
Online orders start on November 20 and can be purchased by visiting moreyspiers.com. Starting December 4, purchases can be made by phone at 1-866-MOREYS1 (phone lines open daily from 8:00am-8:00pm), or in-person Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 4:00pm at the Starlux Hotel located at Rio Grande and Atlantic Avenues in Wildwood, NJ. Pricing does not include applicable tax or $2 standard shipping and handling fee.
For more information on Morey’s Piers, visit www.moreyspiers.com.
About Morey’s Piers
Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, New Jersey is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the 2015 best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today and #1 Best Beach Boardwalk by Family Vacation Critic in 2015, Morey’s Piers has over 100 rides and attractions spanning over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront water parks. Convenient to the major population centers of the Northeast, yet a world apart, Morey’s Piers along with Morey Hotels & Resorts combines the pure joy of an amusement park, the sights and sounds of a classic boardwalk, outstanding accommodations, together with the rhythm of beach life. Visit them at Surfside Pier, featuring the Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club at 25th Avenue, Mariner’s Landing Pier, featuring Raging Waters Water Park at Schellenger Avenue, and Adventure Pier at Spencer Avenue. For more information, visit www.moreyspiers.com or phone (609) 522-3900 or like us on Facebook. You can also follow us on Twitter and YouTube.