Do you have a travel bucket list? I do and it’s something I add to almost every year. I love going through and crossing off destinations that we’ve visited and replacing them with a new travel dream. I’m a firm believer in traveling and exploring the world. Whether your start off small with a local staycation or you jump in and plan an epic cruise to Alaska, the goal is to just start!
My Travel Bucket List:
- I want to see the Northern Lights
I want to visit AlaskaCompleted this 9/2018 You can read all about it HERE
- I want to Salmon Fishing in Alaska (we loved Alaska so much we want to go back!)
- I want to see the bioluminescent bays in Puerto Rico
- I want to walk the streets of Havana, Cuba
- I want to take a Mediterranean Cruise
- I want to camp and fish at Acadia National Park in Maine
- I want to take a road trip along Route 66
- I want to stay in a haunted hotel
- I want to visit Walt Disney World for Christmas Done 11/2018 Read about it HERE
- I want to visit Salem, MA and explore the town’s history
- I want to visit Disneyland at Halloween
- I want to visit Hawaii. Naturally Aulani is at the top of my list.
I want to visit the Outer Banks and see the wild horses on the beach.Done 5/2018 Read about it HERE
- I want to visit Ireland. After having an ancestry dna test done, I was surprised at some of my history. I never knew I was Irish so now I want to add this to my list of places to visit
- I want to overcome my fear of flying.
- I want to visit the Grand Canyon
- I want to visit New Orleans
- I want to visit the United Kingdom (another surprise from my dna test)
- I want to take a Western Caribbean Cruise with stops in Mexico to explore Cozumel and the ruins of the Mayan civilizations. I was obsessed with learning about Mayan culture in school and this is sometime I’d love to see in person
- I want to visit Fiji
- I want to visit Disneyland Paris