This post is sponsored by Bertolli d’Italia and all opinion are my own.
Ready in under 30 minutes, this Sun Dried Tomato Spinach Pasta with Burrata recipe with Bertolli d’Italia is a quick and easy dinner on those busy nights when you don’t feel like cooking but want a delicious meal fast.
With just a few ingredients and 30 minutes you can have a dinner on the table that tastes anything but quick and easy. The sauce is made in Italy complete with finely ages Italian cheeses to create the perfect authentic dish.
The flavors of sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach and Bertolli d’Italia Creamy Rosa Sauce combine together perfectly for a flavor explosion in every bite.
Add some creamy burrata cheese on top and you have a next level dinner that will have everyone begging for more.
- Burrata cheese
- Bertolli d’Italia Creamy Rosa Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Ground beef
- chicken breast
- Crumbled sausage (sweet or spicy)
WHERE CAN I FIND BERTOLLI d’ITALIA CREAMY ROSA SAUCE?
I found the Bertolli d’Italia Creamy Rosa Sauce at my local Walmart. I just added it to my cart while shopping on the Walmart app. Easy peasy. Check out more of their Bertolli d’Italia sauce choices here!
HOW TO MAKE SUN-DRIED TOMATO SPINACH BURRATA PASTA
- 1 12 oz. package of pasta
- 1 container of sun dried tomatoes in oil
- burrata cheese
- 3 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 jars of Bertolli d'Italia Creamy Rosa sauce
- fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- In pan, saute garlic and sun dried tomatoes in 1/4 cup of oil from sun dried tomatoes
- Cook pasta
- Add spinach to tomatoes and garlic
- Add pasta
- Add 1 1/2 jar pasta sauce
- Add parmesan cheese
- Stir and cover. Cook for 15 minutes
- Remove lid, add burrata cheese cover and let melt
- Sprinkle with fresh parsly
If you make this recipe, be sure to share it on social media and tag me, @anewdawnn. I’d love to hear what you think!