This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Licefreee and #WeAllGrow Latina Network
I’ve had long hair my entire life, even when I was a little girl. Two things stand out from my childhood about my long hair, the time I cut my own bangs (that’s a story for another day) and the time my sister and I had headlice. It quickly traveled through my first grade class with some girls even coming back with all new shorter haircuts because of it. It was horrible. While I specifically don’t remember my mom having to cut my hair, I do remember the nasty stuff she had to clean my hair with and how much I hated having to deal with that process. When my own kids started school, I cringed every time that dreaded head lice letter was sent home. Thankfully I haven’t had to experience it yet with my own kids, but I am thankful for products like non-toxic products like Licefreee should the need ever arise.
Licefreee was created for parents, by parents. After dealing with a case of head lice with her own children, a member of the R&D team developed Licefreee, a safe alternative to traditional chemical pesticide remedies for kids that actually works.
The thought of using a chemical pesticide on my child’s scalp is not something I wanted to ever have to do. Today, there is no reason for any parent to continue using traditional remedies for head lice that contain chemical pesticides such as permethrin or pyrethrum to treat head lice infestation.
Affordable, over-the-counter Licefreee brand non-toxic head lice treatments use the naturally occurring mineral, sodium chloride, to effectively kill head lice and nits. Our remedies for lice are easy to use so you can get back to your normal life quickly and lice free! I wish this was around when I was a little girl!
- Stay in contact with your child’s school so you’ll know right away if a lice outbreak has occured
- Teach your child to not share personal items like brushes, coats and hats with friends at school
- To help avoid head lice, pull long hair back tightly into a braid or bun. This makes it difficult for lice to attach their eggs (nits)
- If one of those dreaded letters from school comes home, check your family’s hair for lice and nits and watch for signs of infestation (itchy scalp, irritability and sleeplessness)
- If your child has head lice, find a treatment that has been proven safe and effective like Licefreee a non-toxic, homeopathic product to treat the infestation. Follow up with a second treatment 7-10 days after the first
WHY CHOOSE LICEFREEE?
Licefreee kills head lice and eggs (called nits) using a non-toxic, homeopathic head lice treatment that are safe for children 6 months and older. Licefreee remedies for lice are strong enough for adults and is the non-toxic choice of school nurses and pediatricians. Each treatment contain a professional, stainless-steel nit comb and works on all hair types including thick, curly hair and is 100% Guaranteed.*
FACTS ABOUT HEAD LICE
- Head lice can happen to anyone. They do not discriminate.
- Head lice cannot fly or jump (no matter what anyone says). They are based through direct contact.
- You cannot give head lice to your pets or get it from your pets.
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) estimates that as many as 12 million cases of lice occur each year.
- Head lice are more of a nuisance than a health hazard.
To learn more about Licefreee and to get coupons and more tips on how to treat and prevent head lice visit Licefreee.com