This post is sponsored by General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
There is just something about the combination of cinnamon rolls and a fresh cup of coffee! Starting up my Keurig and brewing that first cup of coffee is my favorite part of my morning routine. We love this Keurig Wake Up Warm Up K-Cup Collection, Variety Pack (54 ct.) from Sam’s Club. There is such as variety for us to enjoy! If you have littles in your house (or grandkids!) this would be such a fun fall breakfast for them to enjoy. You will get to see their smiling faces, all while sipping your fresh cup of coffee and soaking in life’s magical, little moments.
Turkey Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 drops Orange Food Coloring
- 4 drops Yellow Food Coloring
- 4 drops Red Food Coloring
- 1 Candy Eye
- 1 piece Orange Fondant
- Bake Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls according to package directions
- While cinnamon rolls are cooking, add 4 drops of each food coloring to each of the icing containers that come with the cinnamon rolls. Reserve a little of the white icing for the Turkey's head.
- Add Icing to cinnamon rolls in colors
- Add white icing to one cinnamon roll and add candy eye and piece of orange fondant