Do you have a favorite kitchen essential? Something you can’t live without? Today I want to talk to you about one of my most important kitchen essentials. This is the one thing I need to make sure I have in my kitchen at all times and if I don’t there are major tears. My most important kitchen tool – Paper towels. I go through paper towels more than any other household product. Probably because I use them for everything. So I’m thrilled to be partnering with Viva® Vantage® for today’s post.
They’re my right hand for cleaning up messes, spills, wiping dirty faces, drying dishes and so many more things. I tried giving up paper towels and thought using reusable bar towels would be my answer. That last about two days before I was sending my hubby out to the store for the biggest pack of paper towels he could find. Being the paper towel connoisseur I am, I’ve tried just about every brand out there. There are some that get the job done and there are others that I’ll never buy again. Until last week, I didn’t think I could fall in love with a paper towel but I’m here to tell you it’s happened and my kitchen life has been forever changed.
Last week I attended the Viva® Vantage® “7-Day Switch Up” Party with some fellow blogging friends. After a few minutes, I quickly learned why Viva® Vantage® was recently named a 2015 Product of the Year.
We spent the night getting to know Viva® Vantage® with hands-on demos so we could see first hand how the product works.
We cleaned and decorated wine glasses, scrubbed mushrooms and even washed a bunch of grapes under running water without breaking through. I left the party thrilled with how well they worked and couldn’t wait to finish the switch at home.
Typically on a given week, I go through about two rolls of paper towels. Simply because my old brand would break apart under the water or when I was scrubbing a pan so I’d have to grab a few more. With Viva® Vantage® I was so surprised that I only had to use one towel to clean my dirty pan or one to dry my wet counter after I did the dishes. I’ve scrubbed kitchen pans and counters without worrying about the towel breaking apart. In addition the scrubbing power, the absorbency is amazing. I felt like I had the strength of a cloth in a paper towel.
I’m actually using less paper towels for the same messes which saves me money!
Viva® Brand wants you to try the “7-Day Switch Up” in your home. CLICK HERE to print out a coupon for Viva® Vantage® to them for yourself. Try them for 7 days and after you experience all the stretchy-strength and scrubbing power goodness for yourself, return to the website to dish on your switch. You could instantly win a $100 gift card !
Here are some Switch Up ideas you can try at home. I’ve personally tried each of these with fabulous results.
- Ditch your bulky colander in favor of a paper towel. Place veggies and fruit on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels under a running faucet to function as a strainer. The stretchy-strength will keep the towel intact when wet.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up etra moisture.
- Hand wash and dry wine glasses or other stemware using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® for a sparkling finish
- Replace the need for a vegetable scrubber by using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® Paper Towels to properly clean mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- Need to chill wine quickly? No need to dilute with with ice, simply wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill rapidly.
- Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while your slicing and dicing.
- Need to clean up the grime off your stove? The great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels allows you to clean the toughest messes and restore your kitchen’s shine.
Here’s a quick video of me using Viva® Vantage® to wash off a handful of grapes. The stretchy-strength keep the grapes from falling through the paper towel even while under running water!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®. All opinions are my own.