Hawaiian Chicken Skillet Tacos
Hawaiian Chicken Skillet Tacos take Taco Tuesday to the next level! Juicy chicken marinated in a delicious sauce make these the best chicken tacos you'll ever have!
Servings: 6 People
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves Fresh Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Breast I used tenders since they're taco sized
- 1 package Street Tacos 12 pack
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 1 medium Vidalia Onion chopped
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno diced
- 7 Pineapple Slices chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 large Red Pepper Chopped
To Make Marinade
In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, dark brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder and cilantro and whisk together.
Reserve 2 tbsp. of marinade. Pour marinade over chicken in zip top bag an refrigerate for at least an hour to overnight
To Make Tacos
Add to tbsp. of olive oil to pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook 5-7 minutes on eat side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
Add chopped pineapple, Vidalia onion, peppers and tomatoes to pan. Pour reserved marinade over top. Cook until peppers are soft and onions are translucent. (7-10 minutes)
Assemble tacos and serve immediately.