Enjoy the delicious taste of Coquito, a Puerto Rican coconut nog, anytime of year with this easy recipe.
When ready to serve, pour into glass and dust top with cinnamon.
Have you ever had Coquito before?
Homemade Coquito Recipe - Puerto Rican Coconut Eggnog
- 1 - 13.5 oz. Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 - 15 oz. Can of Creme of Coconut
- 1 - 12 oz. Can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 - 14 oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of Coconut Rum more if you like it stronger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix on low to combine.
- Pour into bottles with a cinnamon stick and refrigerate