Crockpot Baked Ziti
- 1 box ziti pasta
- 1 16 oz container of ricotta cheese
- 1 16 oz brick of mozzarella shredded
- 1 lb. ground beef cooked
- 1 20 oz jar pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- If using ground beef, cook until no longer pink/
- Mix ground beef, pasta sauce and seasonings. Set aside.
- Coat bottom of crockpot with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Top with a layer of sauce.
- Add another layer of cheese mixture.
- Repeat until all pasta, sauce and cheese is gone.
- Sprinkle with a 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp. of water around the edges.
- Cook 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low.