On a hot summer day, there’s nothing better than a refreshing salad. This Watermelon Feta Salad was on repeat all summer long and for good reason. It’s light, delicious and healthy too! This recipe is for Watermelon Feta Salad with an easy to make lemon dressing that’s not just for Summer! Enjoy it all year long. The combination of watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and a lemon dressing that is out of this world.
It is the perfect match-up! You can serve this as an appetizer or alongside your meal to cool things off. Either way you choose–I’m sure it will be delicious!
This isn’t just a summer salad either. Tempt your tastebuds all year long with this mouthwatering recipe.
Watermelon is a classic summer treat but add some fresh organic arugula, the saltyness from the feta cheese and a hint of mint for an amazing flavor combination that you’ll find yourself making over and over all year long.
A refreshing blend of sweet and salty, it’s the perfect starter for any barbecue or potluck.
Sometimes I’ll even make this Watermelon Feta Salad recipe as a meal itself. Even my kids love it. So it’s a quick and easy dish for those busy days.
The recipe calls for just seven ingredients and can be whipped up in less than fifteen minutes! In this blog post we’ll show you how to make one step by step so that you too can enjoy this delicious cold side dish all year long.
OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- Carmelized Peach French Toast
- The BEST EVER Green Smoothie Recipe
- Tuna Pasta Salad
Now let’s get into making this delicious summer salad.
HOW TO MAKE WATERMELON FETA SALAD
Enjoy watermelon in a entirely new way with this mouthwatering Watermelon and Feta Salad Recipe with a honey lemon dressing.
- 1 Watermelon cut into chunks
- 1 Container of Arugula
- 1 8 oz. container of Feta Cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh mint - chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon - juiced
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Honey
- In a large bowl, combine chopped watermelon, arugula, mint and about half the container of Feta Cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, juice from the lemon and honey. Stir to combine
- Pour dressing over the watermelon salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or let chill in the fridge before serving.