These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots are the perfect side dish for your holiday celebration or just a good old fashioned dinner side dish!
It’s hard to believe it now but there was a time that I absolutely hated carrots. I mean can you imagine hating carrots?! While I can’t remember where my aversion to carrots came from, it wasn’t until I tried fresh carrots from the grocery store, you know the ones with the green stems at the top. Yup those. In fact, they’re the only ones I buy and they’re the stars of this Garlic Parmesan Carrots recipe.
You’ll never find those bagged babies in my fridge. I’ve thrown away my fair share of them over years and won’t buy them anymore. No one ever ate them but I have everyone begging for more when it comes to roasted carrots.
Garlic parm is just one of the ways I like to cook them but hands down it’s the family favorite. Even my veggie hating teen won’t miss the opportunity to eat a few of these.
Maybe it’s because they almost taste like a sweet potato or maybe they’re just that good. I’ll say it’s probably both.
Either way this is one recipe you’ll find yourself making over and over again!
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC PARMESAN CARROTS
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots are a simple yet delicious side dish that's fancy enough for holiday celebrations and easy enough for dinner.
- 1 bunch of carrots - washed and scrubbed
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and scrub carrots. You can peel them if you prefer, but I leave the skin on them.
- In a bowl melt butter
- Once melted add in breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, seasonings, garlic and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Place carrots on baking pan and drizzle with olive oil
- Spread butter mixture on carrots
- Roast in over 20-25 minutes or until tender
- When done, remove from over and sprinkle with more parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Tomato and Feta Chicken Dip
- Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- Hawaiian Chicken Skillet Tacos
If you make this recipe and share it on social media, tag me at @anewdawnn and let me know what you think!